1. To add an account, go to File > +Add Account. (In Outlook 2010, this is located under Tools > Account Settings.)
2. Select Manual setup or additional server type then click Next.
3. Select POP or IMAP and then click Next.
4. Fill out the form with your Name, your full e-mail address / username, and your e-mail password. Enter mail.sharphue.com into both Incoming mail server and Outgoing mail server (SMTP). Select More Settings.
5. Under the Outgoing Server tab, check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
6. Under the Advanced tab, change the Outgoing Server (SMTP) Port number to 587. Click OK.
7. Click Next and after the Account Settings have been tested, your account has been set up. Send a test e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll let you know if we received it. Great Job!